Amenities & Services
Located on 19 acres in a serene and safe community setting, we are within walking distance to all necessary and convenience services: banking, shopping for groceries or pleasure, dining and pharmacy needs. HavenHouse is within five miles of five major hospitals.
In addition to your private room/bath, 2 meals, and shuttle 4 times daily, we have free laundry facilities, computer library with Internet access, full-sized gym, play areas, and a reading room for relaxation with free nationwide long distance calling. DVDs, videotapes and game systems can be checked out at the front desk.
We also offer five second floor suites at discounted hotel comparable rates. These suites have more privacy, cable television and phones in each room, wireless Internet access, mini refrigerators and microwaves, in addition to a kitchen and free laundry facilities.
Additional services we are happy to arrange:
- Host Families. We have highly dedicated families from the St. Louis area committed to developing a personal local connection for you. The role of host family will vary with each unique guest family, but can include transportation to medical appointments, shopping, social invitations, and spiritual support.
- Community Resource Guides and Passes to a Variety of Activities in the Area. On each wing, we have a resource book of activities in St. Louis and local restaurants in the area. Ask staff about activities and the availability of passes which we occasionally have on hand.
- Counseling Support
- Connections with your faith community
- School Enrollment and Tutoring. Located in Parkway School District, one of the top rated school districts in the state, we can enroll your child(ren) in school and the latch key program, if needed.
- Day Care. Community partnerships with day care facilities in our immediate area, including the local YMCA, can be accessed.